Winter/Spring Adult Sports
All players, in all sports, must sign in at IMLeagues.com/Missoula and complete the waiver/sportsmanship agreement.
Register online for all adult sports leagues.
Questions? Call the Sports and Wellness office at 552-6664 or email our staff.
Spring 3v3 Basketball • Ages 16+
3 v 3 league is for beginning to advanced players. Recreational and competitive divisions ages 16+. High School division open to students in grades 9-12. 6-week officiated league, end-of-season tournament. Dates, times, and locations are subject to change. Register online
|Deadline||Monday, April 1, 5pm|
|Games||Mondays, 7-10pm, April 8 - May 20|
|Meets at||MPR Sports & Wellness Gym, 1515 Fairview|
|Fee||$175 per team by Monday, April 1.|
$200 per team on or after April 2, if space available
|League||Division||Skill Level||Max. # of teams|
|135310400||Recreational||Beginning - Intermediate||4|
|135310401||Competitive||Intermediate - Advanced||4|
|135310402||High School||Beginning - Advanced||4|
Mandatory Captain's Meeting: Thursday, April 4, 7pm, MPR Sports & Wellness Gym. Open gym to follow, 7 - 9pm.
Spring 7v7 Soccer • Ages 18+
7 v 7 soccer is a great warm-up for the summer league. Games consist of 20-minute halves and a 5-minute halftime, and are self-officiated. 5-week season, no tournament. Dates, times, and locations are subject to change.
|Deadline||Monday, April 1, 7pm|
|Games||Apr. 9 - May 9. 6:30, 7:15, 8:30, 9:15pm|
|Meets at||FMRP Bella Vista Synthetic Turf Field|
|Fee||$125 per team by Monday, April 1.|
$150 per team on or after April 2, if space available
|League||Day||Division||Skill Level||Max. # of teams|
|135310001||Mon||Co-Rec A/B||Intermediate - Advanced||16|
|135310002||Tue||Co-Rec A/B||Intermediate - Advanced||16|
|135310003||Wed||Women's||Beginning - Advanced||16|
|135310004||Thur||Men's||Beginning - Advanced||4|
|135310005||Thur||Co-Rec B/C||Beginning - Intermediate||12|
Mandatory Captain's Meeting: Wednesday, April 3, 6pm, FMRP Bella Vista Synthetic Turf Field, pickup game to follow.
Quick and easy team registration
Register early, leagues fill quickly! Team registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Captains, please fill out team roster completely with captain and player information. Rosters are linked below.
- Bring the form and team fee to Currents Aquatics Center in McCormick Park, 600 Cregg Lane We accept cash, local checks, Visa, or MasterCard. Please note the registration deadline listed with each sport.
- IMPORTANT: All players must sign in at IMLeagues.com and complete the waiver/sportsmanship agreement. Instructions (PDF) Questions? Call 552-6266.
- Captain's meetings are MANDATORY unless otherwise noted. If a team captain cannot make the meeting, a team representative must attend. Meetings will include sport-specific rules and rule changes, roster requirements, sportsmanship/player code of conduct, gym and facility rules and uniform/equipment requirements.
- Current game schedules and information can be found at IMLeagues.com.
- Free Agents: Find your sport and league at IMLeagues.com to register as a free agent.
- Depending on the number of teams, some leagues may be combined and/or play on different days.
- Questions? Contact via email Annie Petschauer, Adult Programs Coordinator 552-6266.