Form Center

City of Missoula
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Development Services

  1. Citizen Complaint Form
  2. Report a Sign Violation

    Development Services investigates compliance issues on a complaint basis only. If there is a sign violation that you would like to... More…

  1. City Growth Policy Comment Form
  2. Street Use Permit Application


  1. 16th Annual Neighborhood Volunteer

    Use this form to nominate an outstanding neighborhood volunteer. There are 2 categories, individual and group. The deadline for... More…

  2. Community Forum Presentation Request
  3. Moose Can Gully/South 39th Street Priorities Questionnaire

  4. Rattlesnake Valley Transportation Questionnaire

    Questionnaire on updating the 2011 Rattlesnake Valley Transportation Summit Study

  5. Traffic Circle Grant application

    Grants are available on a first come, first serve basis for up to $150.00 each.

  1. 2019 Local Government Citizens' Academy

    Curious about Missoula and city government? Want to know… • How can I get involved in Neighborhood Councils and Missoula County... More…

  2. Contact Information--Traffic Calming Circles project

    Please fill out so we will be able to provide you with updates, events, and a information on obtaining funds and training for your... More…

  3. Neighborhood Council Request for Reallocated Funds
  4. Traffic Circle Adoption Agreement

    Future Traffic Circle Adoptee’s, We would just like to take a moment of your time to thank you for taking such a huge step into the... More…

  5. University District Residential Parking Permit Program Questionnaire

    This questionnaire is brought to you by the City of Missoula Parking Commission. The answers to these questions will help the Parking... More…


  1. Report A Problem

    For Malfunctioning Equipment Reports.

Parks Department

  1. Private Lesson Request

    Currents offers private and semi-private lessons. Private (one-on-one) lessons are $15/lesson, $20/semi-private lesson (2 students per... More…

  2. Sponsor Interest Form

    For those interested in the opportunity to become a Corporate Sponsor for the Fort Missoula Regional Park or would like more... More…

  3. Volunteer Interest Form

    For those interested in volunteering for Fort Missoula Regional Park or seeking more information. Contact: Nikki Perez Recreation... More…

  1. Publicity/Press Release Request
  2. Tree Debris Removal Request

    Report downed tree branches from City trees. If this is an emergency, call 911.

Police Department

  1. Abandoned Bicycles

    Form to report an abandoned and/or found bicycle to the Missoula Police Department

  2. Citizen's Radar / Traffic Enforcement Request
  3. Employee Complaint Form
  4. Missoula Hate Crime and Bias Incident Report
  5. Shoplifting Report
  6. Volunteer Application
  1. Abandoned Vehicles on Public Streets
  2. Criminal Report
  3. Help Fight Drug Trafficking
  4. Neighborhood Watch Query
  5. Thank an Officer

    A quick form to pass on your appreciation to an officer you feel deserves it. We will pass this on to his supervisor.

Public Comments

  1. Submit comments concerning the proposed acquisition of the Mountain Water Company to Mayor Engen and members of City Council.

    Let us know your viewpoint concerning the City of Missoula's proposed acquisition of the Mountain Water Company. Your message will be... More…


  1. Information Request

    Form used to request more information on programs we offer.