Floodplain Maps


View the map Index to determine which FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRM) you need. Locate the FIRM map number on the index and click the corresponding link below to open the appropriate map.

Looking for an elevation certificate for a specific property?

The City of Missoula offers a number of existing elevation certificates by address. Click the street name to open the folder and view available certificates by address.

Questions?  Contact City Zoning 406.552.6625

Map Thumbnail