Hearings and Appearances
What to Bring to Court
Before you come to court, here are the things you should bring with you:
- Proper Identification (driver's license, Montana ID, passport)
- Your copy of the citation
- Appearance letter and/or court documents
- Any receipts regarding your case (i.e. bond receipts, cash bail receipts, etc.)
- Any documents which prove compliance with the judge's orders and/or sentencing
- Method of payment (money, credit card, checkbook, debit card)
- Do not use nicknames or alias; use the same spelling as listed on documents related to the case, and ensure spelling listed on documents is correct. If they are not, please advise the court
- Provide the court with your current address
- Dress - appropriate dress is required. No obscene slogans on clothing, hats, or cell phones. Shirt and shoes are required
For more information, comments, or questions contact us at 406-552-6180.
Warning: Please note if you fail to appear in court as ordered, the court will issue a warrant for your arrest and you can be jailed and/or fined.